Skip to main content

happyback



Bring happy back. Don't worry about sexy because happy is sexy. And though it may feel fleeting at times, and ephemeral, and/or displaced or even gone, happiness is always here and it's always yours to keep, or better yet... manage. If you can't manage your happiness, what can you do?

Nobody can take it away from you. So, even if you think it's gone, it's not. Happiness doesn't get stolen from us because you can always BRING IT BACK. It doesn't just "run along" and it doesn't just "let go" or back out the way we do when we're... not happy. Happiness doesn't put in a 30 day notice because happiness doesn't leave! It doesn't move out. It moves within. Ergo, it's not a feeling because feelings are unreliable and they come and go. There's no tricks up it's sleeve. There aren't even twelve steps.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Happiness is a mind set. So, what's your mind set on? Cause if it's not happiness, than you're probably not happy. That's a no brainer. Often times, I'm not even mentally set on happiness. I set happiness down like a child and pick up a big heavy plate of bullshit instead. So, what I'm learning how to do better is to recognize that loser mind set - that negligence, and that child. Because happiness is what we are when we're children, hopefully. It's young. It's free. It doesn't worry about money or what people think of us. It's not insecure. And happy sure as hell isn't angry.

But when we're carrying around a big heavy plate of bullshit casserole, and then eating it, things are different. We're full, tired, slow moving, fast moving, angry, overloaded, under everything, depressed, unhealthy, and whatever else you want to add to the menu. It's a big menu with a lot of alcohol to choose from.

Then we serve that dish to the next hungry person because we've all got the munchies for big plate of non sense. But do my problems really deserve a hungry audience? And does that famished audience really make me happy?

You see. I think what we do is develop a strong craving for negativity and for the dinner room community it gains us. We serve all our crap on a silver platter and hope for the same in return. Because misery loves company. But there's only so much bullshit casserole we can eat before we feel like puking. And that's what happens. We, at some point, get so fed up with our own chaos that we have no other direction to go but... happy. If! If you chose to get your happy back. It's never too late...

Because at some point a dietary deficiency kicks in and we're left to think: what in God's name?? Why am I so full of shit? Why do I feel like shit? Why do I complain so much? Why do I lose my temper so easily? Why does everything have to bother me? Why am I such a jerk!?!

I need to change my mental diet.

We have to convert that negative mindset, that angry casserole, into energy the way we convert sugar and carbs into energy because we need energy for happiness and we have to give energy to happiness.

When we do, it isn't a heavy feeling. It's definitely not worry and panic, nor is it an ending. It's a beginning. It isn't the audience who will listen to our unhappy story. It's not a delicious meal we ingest only to regret it later because our jeans got a little bit tighter. It's not a career or a trip to Paris. Those are just sparks - they're moments. They're meals. They're adventures. They're highs and lows. They're stories. They're memories.

Happiness is more than all of those things because happiness is you. When you bring it back you realize everything else is bullshit. Bullshit casserole.

So, bring happy back. And be happy. Because you can be.

Comments

  1. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the show

We're not big and we're not small because who we are can't be measured or compared, not with anyone or anything or any other life out there. We don't have edges, we're not a cliff off a canyon. We don't have sides, we're not a box. We don't have walls. And anyone who tries to climb over yours has surely lost their way because there is no wall to climb. There is just... you. Sad you. Happy you. Hurt you. Brave you. Honest you. Broken you. Angry you. Lonely you. Enthralled you. Fantastic... you. You're not an object, and though you may feel objectified and on edge, boxed into a life you didn't want, you're actually a platform. You were built by the mercy of your own will to carry on, to keep dancing - to keep smiling because darling, this is theatre!!! And all life is a stage and you're on it. You decide if the show must go on. And the show must go on. We don't choose this life, you see. It chooses us like a stylist chooses our dress, o

my own hero

I just realized I've been away for over a year, and for nearly a year I've been back in Los Angeles...living and working harder than I've ever worked in my wildest days. I wrote a tv show about my life ... and some big things are happening right now.  I just wanted to share something very personal... about myself. Per usual, but this time I'm taking you and myself back to where it all began - to the day I died so that the hero in me...  could be conceived .  I went to 17 schools as a kid, and that’s not counting community college. I failed the first grade because I was unable to focus past the gnarly curveballs that life had already started throwing at me. I sat alone at the lunch table in 5th grade every single day while resisting a strong urge to cry just long enough to get home, where I could sob in the privacy of my own bedroom, where I spent most of my time writing to escape the loneliness that was my actual life. In 9th grade, I sat outside with a p

you can

Letting go... It's not just something we do with our stuff, it's a way of life. It's a balancing act. Oh but it's not act. It's a choice. A daily one.  I coach people through the process of "purging". I've been told that just my presence alone has helped these individuals finally make a choice. Keep. Don't Keep. Shred. Donate. TRASH. And oh how liberating the trash CAN, can be. Even the word encompasses self empowerment.  You  can throw out what isn't working for you anymore. The thing is, we don't think we can and understanding this folly is the our first step toward change. Changing our minds, to be more exacting. Our mind is the problem. Did you know that? Well, it is.  One of my favorite quotes is; "If you think you can, you can." ~Meryl Streep.  It worked for her didn't it? She must have thought eons ago; I can be an actress. I can be a very successful one too!  And viola! Oh but it's not that easy.  Meryl Streep was